Friday, June 26, 2009

Diet Time

Well, I've decided I've had ENOUGH! For some reason my own mom keeps telling me that I'm fat. Which is really weird concidering she is shorter than me n more plump looking but WTF ever. So, I'm on a diet n workin on making it more strict.
I've taken my weight n measurements and am determined that I am going to watch what I eat, how much, and exercise to lose the weight. Then when she starts complaining then I'm just gonna tell her to f off. I mean come on now! Well, I've started a diet journal and just need to make sure I get exercise every day, which hasn't worked out the way I had planned but I'm gonna keep at it no matter what. I plan on losin at least 30 pounds bout would love it if I can drop 45pounds. We shall see what I can do.

On 6/23
I had 2 glasses of tea
1/2 bottle of coke
1 brownie
1 hamburger
a bowl of oatmeal
a fruit cup
and a turkey sandwich
I also went on a 2 hour walk while my car was getting fixed

on 6/24 I had 2 bowls cereal
2 glasses crystal light
some crackers
a turkey sandwich
2 fruit cups
2 bottles of water
2 chicken patty sandwithes
a lil bottle of coke
a fiber bar
and a baggie of fruit snacks
I didn't exercise due to not having the time before I went to work

on 6/25
I had meat loaf
yogurt
a bottle of crystal light
a fruit n yogurt parfait (home made with vinalla yogurt strawberries n vanilla almond gronola)
2 glasses of tea
a pack of graham crackers
a chicken patty
and a fruit cup
don't know y I didn't exercise.....

Not the greatest of starts to a diet I know but I gotta start workin with something.
Hopefully I'll start doin better.

No comments:

Post a Comment