Monday, July 6, 2009

OOPS!

Yea, so I totally lost track of my diet journal when I went back to work one week after I started it. I am, however, still watchin what all I eat so that is a plus.
My brilliant mind did decide that after work, after going to an appointment an hour later followed by a trip to Wal-Mart, that I needed to start exercising this morning at least 30 minutes a day. I decided that the sit ups isn't enough added exercise to my job where I walk up and down the hallways answering call lights, lifting on heavy set elderly people and the other countless things I do for 8 hours 2 days a week n 12 hours 2 days a week.
Currently I am lookin for my copy of Hip Hop Abs that I got from my best male friend whom I totally miss. He was a great support system while I worked out last year but he moved 3 hours away. So for now I am usin my Carmeon Electra Striptease dvd and am thinkin about purchasing the whole set. It really is a good workout. I only did 30 minutes of the first dvd this am and I can feel the burn in my legs n abish area (LOL! yea no abs there as of yet just flab). There is a possibility I feel it in my legs so much since I did the workout shortly after I got off of working a 12 hour shift but either way it worked for me.
I talked to my boyfriend about keepin the kids distracted for at least 30 minutes every day so that I can acomplish my workout n get back into shape. So I hope that it works out the way that I plan on it workin but we all know how plans go. They don't always go the way ya want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment