Monday, July 6, 2009

And the drama starts again!

My boyfriend is going through a divorce currently. It started out really rough but then the last few weeks it been going great. Everything seemed like he n his ex were comming to a great understanding and that it was all gonna smooth out. Well, since we've been having his boys more evenly with her he decided that he wanted to see about getting joint-physical custody. She decided that she didn't like that idea. He did let the best get to him and said somethings that shouldn't have been said since he was soooo upset bout her threatening to bring the police over to take the kids from him. He was able to calm down enough for me to talk to him n help him through the situation as much as possible but I fear he in for a rough battle if she keeps it up.
To me it all childish. The kids seem happy because it been going just like me n my ex (yea sometimes I hate him n we argue but we get along for the most part) he gets the kids a few days a week then she gets them a few days. When me n my ex got our divorce that is what helped my children. We remain really good friends to this day. We argue just like friends do and yea I still care for the huge jerk but only as a friend and father of my children.
I continue to assist my boyfriend through his divorce but I know that really there isn't a whole lot that I can do past make suggestions and be there for him as he goes through this time.
His lil boys are adorable and very sweet. I love them both and hate to see them hurting but I know that whenever their parents fight over them they feel torn n lost.
I just hope that all settles down soon and all gets resolved easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment