Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good News

Well, after everything that had gone down I of course fell off my diet, which sux! Good thing is that I am feeling less stressed out now. I just got a 2003 Pontiac Montana. One of the newest vehicles I've ever owned. Payments gonna take a lil gettin use to since the last time I had any car payments it was a year ago and was bout half my payment now. Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do! Having my own vehicle back is great and causes me a heck a lot of less stress.

As for my diet, I couldn't continue workin on what I had started due to the fact that my disc was skippin like mad in the DVD player. Luckily I just got a new copy in the mail today so that I can start workin on my diet again. I'm hopeful that I can stay on track this time.

In a couple of weeks I will be going back to school to work on gettin my nursing degree. I was going to become a medical assistant but when I talked to a couple of coworkers they assured me that they thought I'd make a great nurse. I also talked to a nurse for Tri-State Medical and she informed me that the medical assistants and the nurses at the doctor offices did the same exact job so I might as well get my nursing degree and get paid the bigger bucks. That totally made sense so that is what I'm going for. This semester I'm going part time and after I see how that goes I may go full time next year. Hopefully that all works out to my advantage. I may sometime, if I get my degree, go apply in Burlington or Quincy as they pay their nurses allot more than Keokuk does. Yet another thing to look into further.

No comments:

Post a Comment